Financial Business Analyst
- Make a difference in the lives of children and young people in this innovative new finance role
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Full-Time role and ongoing role
The Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) has a strong reputation for delivery of clinical services, professional training and secondary consultation programs built upon up to date and evidence based upon theoretical frameworks including the neurobiology of trauma, attachment and relational theories and child development. This theoretical framework provides the foundation upon which all elements of care and intervention are provided by the therapeutic care programs.ACF also provides a range of programs and services that seeks to build the capacity of the child welfare, out of home care, education, health, and justice systems to better understand and meet their needs, including training, research, knowledge translation and safeguarding children within organizational contexts.
About the role:
ACF are looking for an experienced Financial Business Analyst to join the Finance Team in a key role that is responsible for the preparation of all the department’s internal and external financial reporting deliverables.
The Financial Business Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the Executive and Senior Managers to achieve set business and financial targets and plans, primarily through providing timely and accurate interpretation and analysis of financial and non-financial data and working with Managers to identify required actions for improvement. The Financial Business Analyst utilises their expert level knowledge of key financial drivers within the business environment, to forecast, monitor and review progress against implemented business improvement plans, providing management reporting as required.
The position will play a key role in identifying gaps in performance and driving business improvements.
In addition, the role provides financial reporting and analysis to the State and Regional Managers.
To be successful in this role, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels both internally and externally. You will also take ownership and accountability, demonstrating the ability to work on multiple matters concurrently, under pressure to meet deadlines.
About you (Key Selection Criteria):
- Degree qualification in accounting/finance, and CPA or CA registration or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in financial and management reporting, including budgeting, analysis, forecasting and liaison with budget owners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to a learning service lead culture and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain effective relationships/partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and responsively in a dynamic environment.
- A current driver’s license, National Criminal History Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Personal values consistent with the Foundation.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please click the link below to be redirected to our candidate portal, where you will be able to attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter, addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria.
For more information about the role or a copy of the position description please email Bree Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Make a difference in the lives of children and young people in this innovative new finance roleCompetitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!