Marketing and Communications Officer
- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including, phone, tablet and salary packaging
- Abbotsford location
The Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) has a strong reputation for delivery of therapeutic services, professional training and secondary consultation built upon up-to-date evidence based theoretical frameworks including the neurobiology of trauma, attachment and relational theories and child development. This theoretical framework provides the foundation upon which all elements of care and intervention are provided by the Foundations Therapeutic Services.
ACF is a dynamic, growing and innovative organisation aiming to make a difference to abused children and young people in Australia.
A key objective of our programs is to engage and support professionals to lead their communities in practice that effectively protect children and resource their recovery from trauma.
As ACF’s new Marketing and Communications Officer you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of a variety of campaigns across the Foundation. You will work with the Executive Manager Partnerships, Fundraising and Marketing in the development of communications and marketing programs with the ultimate aim of building brand awareness, increase and diversify the Foundations service streams and ensure clarity and consistency in communications for all program areas.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Operational Marketing and Communications plans and ensure cohesion with ACF’s overarching Strategic Plan.
- Interview ACF clients and staff to develop short and long term case studies for use in marketing activities and initiatives.
- Assist in writing and developing content approaches for the ongoing social media calendar, digital and other relevant campaigns.
- Coordinate the design, development and distribution of marketing collateral and other promotional materials for all programs areas across the Foundation.
- Undertake market research to aid in facilitating growth and awareness across the Foundations program areas.
- Utilize the Foundations CRM and data analytics to drive marketing plans and map user journeys.
About You – Key Selection Criteria:
- An appropriate qualification or relevant experience suited to Marketing or related disciplines
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop reports and presentations
- Knowledge of digital marketing including search engine optimisation, website design, optimising social media presence
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- A current Victorian driver’s licence or equivalent.
- A current Working with Children check or equivalent.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous Professional Development allowance annually
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please forward a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria to email@example.com
Or for a copy of the PD please email us with this request. Applications will be assessed as they come in and will close when a suitable applicant is found.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!