- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Innovative and growing program
- Sydney location – full time role ongoing
The Australian Childhood Foundation has a strong reputation for delivery of clinical services, professional training and secondary consultation programs built upon up to date evidence and based upon theoretical frameworks including the neurobiology of trauma, attachment and relational theories and child development. It also runs high profile community awareness activities aimed at preventing child abuse and strengthening community attitudes towards the protection of children.
The Centre for Excellence in Therapeutic Care is an Australian first Intermediary Organisation established to mobilise knowledge for better outcomes for young people in therapeutic care.
The Centre works to support Intensive Therapeutic Care, and out of home care agencies to reduce the difference between what is known and what is delivered on a day-day basis to young people.
Through interactive processes of knowledge exchange and transfer, the Centre:
- Systematically builds, synthesises, and translates knowledge.
- Supports the development of a collective understanding and capacity to enact therapeutic care across the ITC system and related sectors.
- Fosters a shared ownership for the achievement of high-quality outcomes.
We currently have an exciting new vacancy for a Content Producer who will report directly into the Head of Knowledge Mobilisation and Innovation. As the new Content Producer, you will develop, create, and deploy high quality content utilizing a range of digital formats and mediums, including, web, interactive, text, and video for the Centre.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Develop, create, edit, and deploy content across the cetc.org.au website and associated digital platforms, ensuring it meets the organisations band guidelines.
- Liaise and work in close collaboration with subject matter experts and designers and videographers to produce high quality and effective content.
- Identify the best way to present the experience to the audience (those working in and around the out of home care system) based on research, data, and best practice.
- Develop digital content and concepts including input of music, dialogues, graphics, and effects if needed, whilst ensuring the application of best practice design principles.
- Analysis of video reporting and utilize data for best practice purposes.
- Manage and evolve CETC social media accounts and produce engaging content types (images, articles, videos etc.), with relevant tone and style, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Create EDM’s and content according to the marketing calendar.
About you – Key Selection Criteria:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Communications, Digital, Marketing or Design.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in working in communications and content production.
- Experience in the production process for a variety of media including interactive learning and video content for digital platforms.
- Experience working with subject matter experts, designers, and videographers to produce high quality and effective content.
- Excellent written communication skills, including sound copy-editing and sub-editing skills.
- High level production and editing skills with an eye for producing engaging content tailored to a specific audience.
- Strong WordPress, Vimeo/Youtube, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Experience in editing packages in online learning platforms such as Brightspace, Moodle, BlackBoard or Teachable.
- Experience in instructional design and utlising a Learning Management System.
- A current driver’s license and Working with Children Check or equivalent.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Program
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter addressing each of the “About You” criteria (listed above) to email@example.com
Or for more information about the role or to request a copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be closed at 5pm on Friday 7th May 2021.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!