Fleet and Facilities Officer
- Be part of a supportive and collaborative team!
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
- We are expanding! Full-time, contract and permanent roles available.
The Australian Childhood Foundation is a highly regarded reputable national children’s charity aiming to prevent child abuse and reduce the harm it causes to children, families and the community. It provides specialist trauma counselling and therapeutic care programs to children and young people affected by abuse, as well as running research, education and community capacity building programs.
About the Role:
If you’re highly motivated, organised and love a busy and varied workday, this is the job for you!
The key role of the Fleet and Facilities Officer is to assist in the planning, organisation and review of the internal facilities, that support the organisation and staff, the management of fleet, and associated administration across the foundation.
The position’s key areas of responsibility are:
- Infrastructure & Internal Systems Support
About You/Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant experience in a similar role relating to Fleet Management, Facilities, Procurement and/or Administration.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to implement creative solutions.
- Advanced computer skills with extensive experience in Microsoft suite of products and relevant software applications.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including capacity to prioritise workload.
- Demonstrated commitment to a learning culture and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain effective relationships/partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and responsively in a dynamic environment.
- A current driver’s license or equivalent
- The successful applicant will require a valid Working with Children Check, and to complete a National Police Records Clearance through the Foundation.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications.
In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
To apply, please click here where you will be redirected to our candidate portal.
Or for more information about the role or a copy of the position description please email Bree Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 1st May 2023 at 5pm AEST.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!