- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Full-Time Ongoing
The Australian Childhood Foundation is a recognised charity which has established a strong reputation over the past 35 years for delivering specialist counselling and training services that support abused children, carers and their families.
The Foundation has established a highly visible professional capacity to translate specialist trauma knowledge into accessible and beneficial tools for carers, families and other professionals.
The Foundation is currently driving a number of national fundraising activities to generate financial and community support for the prevention of abuse and exploitation against children and young people. The growth in this community support will ensure the foundations continued financial capacity to deliver services as an autonomous not for profit organisation.
About the role:
The key role of the Fundraising Manager is to assist the Executive Manager to develop and implement donor strategies. This will be done through the delivery of an inspiring, and engaging donor retention and acquisition plans. This role will focus on driving increased regular giving, major donor and bequest relationships, as well as expanding our community fundraiser engagement plan.
About you/Key Selection Criteria:
- An appropriate qualification in fundraising and or marketing disciplines
- Fundraising/donor development experience in a similar role
- Experience and understanding of fundraising processes and prospect research
- Experience using a CRM database, to support, plan and analyse fundraising activity; salesforce and wordpress a strong advantage
- Previous experience in digital marketing is a strong advantage
- Competent in producing consistent and regular recording and reporting of activity to specified criteria
- High level of maturity and personal integrity and ability to understand, develop and sustain resilient and dynamic relationships
- Superior engagement skills
- A current Victorian drivers licence
- Have/be willing to obtain a valid Working with Children Check and National Police Check
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please click the link below to be redirected to our candidate portal, where you will be able to attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter, addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria.
Or for more information about the role or a copy of the position description please Bree Roberts at email@example.com
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!