- Make a different to the lives of children
- Flexible working conditions – hybrid work model
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits including, phone, tablet and salary packaging
- Full access to the International Childhood Trauma Conference in Melbourne
Australian Childhood Foundation was established originally in 1986 with its primary aim to advocate on behalf of children who have suffered abuse and neglect. It is a non-profit, non-government organisation that has made substantial achievements in the prevention of child abuse through education, advocacy, research, and specialised therapeutic services to abused children and their family members.
This role has a strong focus on CRM management and providing reports to the management team to help inform good strategic decision-making and planning. The Fundraising Coordinator will also support the wider Partnerships, Fundraising and Marketing Program including the coordination of the donor database. This position will also represent the Foundation at various events and meetings.
- Experience managing a CRM database (Salesforce) to support fundraising activity and analysis.
- An appropriate qualification or relevant experience suited to fundraising.
- Excellent organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and short deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated success working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A collaborative and positive working style.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly disposition.
- Clear understanding of pipeline and budget management principles.
- A proactive self-starter who thrives on finding innovative methods to reach a variety of audiences.
- A current driver’s licence or equivalent and capacity to undertake occasional intra and interstate travel, necessitating occasional overnight absences, is required.
- A current National Criminal History Check & Working with Children Check.
- Experience in the not-for-profit / fundraising sector with strong administration skills
Remuneration & Benefits:
The salary for these roles consists of a very competitive base salary + superannuation + salary packaging + Surface Pro + Mobile Phone. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A Generous Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Access to the International Childhood Trauma Conference in Melbourne
To apply for this position please use the link below where you will be redirected to our candidate portal. You will then be able to attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter addressing each of the “About You” criteria (listed above).
Or for more information about the role or to request a copy of the position description, please email Bree – HR Officer at email@example.com
Applications will be assessed and continued until the right candidates are sought, no close date will be issued, if you are interested please apply as soon as practicable.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!