- Make a different to the lives of children
- Flexible working conditions – hybrid work model
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits including, phone, tablet and salary packaging
Australian Childhood Foundation was established originally in 1986 with its primary aim to advocate on behalf of children who have suffered abuse and neglect. It is a non-profit, non-government organisation that has made substantial achievements in the prevention of child abuse through education, advocacy, research, and specialised therapeutic services to abused children and their family members.
ACF is looking for a talented and highly motivated professional to join our fantastic Fundraising team on a full-time ongoing basis. You will be responsible for managing and implementing a range of fundraising activities. This position will also represent the Foundation at various events and meetings. This role has a strong focus on CRM management, donor liaison and supporting the wider fundraising team and programs.
Your role will include:
- Support the Fundraising Manager with existing peer-to-peer platforms and explore new opportunities to develop the community fundraising base.
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries regarding donations, regular gifts, community fundraising events, and initiatives.
- Provide regular reporting and statistical data from Salesforce as identified by the Fundraising Manager.
- Maintain accurate data entry of donations and donor information utilising Salesforce.
- Assist with development of Fundraising marketing collateral and updating website information.
- Operate as the first point of contact for the Fundraising and Partnership Team.
- Reconciliation of monthly fundraising accounts.
- Contributing to team planning and new program ideas.
- A proactive, collaborative, self-starter who thrives on a diverse and fun workday.
- Relevant experience suited to Fundraising, Office Management or Administrative roles.
- Experience working with a CRM database (Salesforce preferred).
- Exceptional communication skills with experience working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The salary for these roles consists of a very competitive base salary + superannuation + salary packaging + Surface Pro + Mobile Phone. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A Generous Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Initiatives
To apply for this position please click here, where you will be redirected to our candidate portal.
Or for more information about the role or to request a copy of the position description, please email Bree – HR Officer at email@example.com
Applications will be assessed and continued until the right candidates are sought, no close date will be issued, if you are interested please apply as soon as practicable.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!