Team Leader (Burnie)
- Permanent part time role – 30.4 hours per week
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits including, phone, tablet, salary packaging & company vehicle
The Australian Childhood Foundation has a strong reputation for delivery of clinical services, professional training and secondary consultation programs built upon up to date and evidence and based upon theoretical frameworks including the neurobiology of trauma, attachment and relational theories and child development. This theoretical framework provides the foundation upon which all elements of care and intervention are provided by the therapeutic care programs.
ACF currently have a part time Team Leader opportunity at their Burnie office. This position will be responsible for providing effective support and supervision to a team of Therapeutic Specialists within the program. The Team Leader will also be responsible for collaborating with external stakeholders, to promote the therapeutic needs of children and young people, whilst additionally providing clinical leadership and direction, regarding; therapeutic assessment, intervention and service system responses. The role, in collaboration with the Program Manager, will be responsible for the development and delivery of high-quality therapeutic programs.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Post Graduate qualification or additional training in relevant child, adolescent and family clinical practice.
- Knowledge of and expertise in delivering a range of appropriate therapeutic interventions to the client group.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities.
- Demonstrated commitment to a learning culture and continuous improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of child welfare and child protection and relevant legislation.
- Understanding of child advocacy and related areas.
- Experience in program development, monitoring and evaluation.
- Personal values consistent with the values of the organisation.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging + fully maintained company vehicle. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please use the link below to apply for this role, recruitment updates will only be sent to applicants applying through our portal. Applications should address the key selection criteria within the advertisement.
For more information about the role or a copy of the position description please email Bree Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close 15/08/2022 at 5pm AEST
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!