Training and Digital Learning Manager
- Innovative new role where you can make a difference in the lives of children and young people
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Location negotiable
- Full-Time role and ongoing role – flexible or part-time working arrangements will be considered
The Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is a highly regarded reputable national children’s charity aiming to prevent child abuse and reduce the harm it causes to children, families, and the community. The Centre for Excellence in Therapeutic Care (CETC) is a division of the Australian Childhood Foundation – a national leader in trauma informed therapeutic services for children and young people.
The CETC mobilises knowledge about “what works” in out of home care to better resource carers and organisations supporting children and young people with complex needs. We question, start conversations, embrace collaboration, advocate for children’s rights and act with courage. We are a thought leader in therapeutic approaches to out of home care, with our community of practitioners, researchers and lived-experience experts at the heart of what we do.
We leverage contemporary digital solutions to expand the ways carers and professionals in foster, kinship and residential care access and engage with training and peer-learning about trauma-informed care. We do this through accredited and non-accredited training, facilitation of peer networks, leading research initiatives, and translating knowledge to support practice through a range of guides and practice tools.
About the role:
The Training & Digital Learning Manager will manage and evolve the effective delivery of accredited and unaccredited online and customized learning and training programs for the CETC. The Manager is a key member of the CETC team and will collaborate with researchers, content producers, videographers, practitioners and lived-experience experts to provide timely and engaging learning experiences for carers and professionals in out of home care.
This role will report to the Head of Knowledge Mobilisation and Innovation and will collaborate across the CETC team and Australian Childhood Foundation’s wider networks as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Education, Learning Design, Community Services or related field.
- Experience in developing and delivering education curriculum or training packages.
- Knowledge of children’s rights
- Experience in developing and delivering training packages in online learning platforms such as Brightspace, Moodle, BlackBoard or Teachable.
- Experience in instruction design and utlising a Learning Management System.
- Experience with Excel and reporting processes.
- Experience in successfully working with internal and external content experts to produce relevant and engaging digital and blended training packages.
- Proven experience with developing internal and external partnerships.
- Demonstrated awareness of the out of home care sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and responsively in a dynamic environment.
- A current driver’s license, National Criminal History Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Personal values consistent with the Foundation.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please use the link below to be redirected to our candidate portal. You will then be able to attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter, addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria.
For more information about the role or a copy of the position description please email Bree Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!