Major Giving and Bequest Relationship Lead
- Make a difference in the lives of children in this innovative role
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including phone, tablet, and salary packaging
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Full-Time initial 12-month contract
The Australian Childhood Foundation is a recognised charity which has established a strong reputation over the past 35 years for delivering specialist counselling and training services that support abused children, carers and their families.
The Foundation has established a highly visible professional capacity to translate specialist trauma knowledge into accessible and beneficial tools for carers, families and other professionals.
The Foundation is currently driving a number of national fundraising activities to generate financial and community support for the prevention of abuse and exploitation against children and young people. The growth in this community support will ensure the foundations continued financial capacity to deliver services as an autonomous not for profit organisation.
About the role:
The Major Giving and Bequest Relationship Lead is a talented and highly motivated professional, responsible for planning and implementing a range of fundraising activities. This role is part of the Partnerships, Fundraising and Marketing Team and leads the development of relationships with Major Donors and Bequestors, with the ultimate aim of increasing our revenue and net return to support our work, through acquiring new donors, retaining and engaging existing donors, and improving the quality of our data and processes.
About you/Key Selection Criteria:
- 2 years’ experience delivering bequests or major donor program in the not-for-profit sector
- An appropriate qualification or relevant experience suited to fundraising or related disciplines.
- Excellent organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and short deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated success working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A collaborative and positive working style;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop reports and presentations;
- A proactive self-starter who thrives on finding innovative methods to reach a variety of audiences;
- Experience using a CRM database, to support, plan and analyse fundraising activity;
- A current National Criminal History Check & Working with Children Check.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please click the link below to be redirected to our candidate portal, where you will be able to attach a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter, addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria.
Or for more information about the role or a copy of the position description please Bree Roberts at email@example.com
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!