Manager - Accredited Training
- Location: Perth, Melbourne or Sydney
The Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is a highly regarded reputable national children’s charity aiming to prevent child abuse and reduce the harm it causes to children, families and the community. It provides specialist trauma counselling and therapeutic care programs to children and young people affected by abuse, as well as running research, education, and community capacity-building programs.
ACF has created a new operational division, Prevention, Capability, and Impact Services, which brings together what has been traditionally identified as its Safeguarding Children Services and Professional Education Services. The new division will focus on integrating learning opportunities and capability functions at individual and organizational levels. It will create learning products and initiatives that mobilise knowledge in different formats making them accessible to a wide range of potential consumers.
About the role:
The Manager – Accredited Training will be responsible for managing the end-to-end functions of the RTO. This position assumes responsibility and leadership for ensuring that the Foundation’s accredited courses meet all compliance and regulatory requirements. This position will be the key contact for student enquiries ensuring a seamless journey for all participants. The Manager will work closely with subject matter experts on the faculty to and oversee course coordination and content review.
The Manager – Accredited Training is a key member of the divisional leadership team and will collaborate with other members of the team to deliver outcomes, build and grow income strategies and ensure that the operational team is able to effectively meet its obligations at a level appropriate with the expectations of knowledge consumers and ACF.
Key Selection Criteria:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as a minimum training and assessment qualification. TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and/or Training & TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design & Development are preferred.
- Strong experience in a leadership role in an RTO environment.
- Previous experience in developing course content based on contemporary learning and instructional design methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Standards for Registration of RTOs and the regulatory requirements stemming from those standards.
- Highly developed communication skills – particularly demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage student enrolment and support processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to a learning culture and continuous improvement processes.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Personal values consistent with the values of the organisation
- Current Working with Children Check
- A current (state) driver’s licence or equivalent.
Remuneration & Benefits: A competitive salary + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- Generous Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in this new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children?
Please forward a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more information about the role you can request a copy of the position description through email@example.com
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!