- Highly respected not for profit
- Exciting innovative and creative new role
- Full time contract with possibility of extension
Australian Childhood Foundation was established originally in 1986 with its primary aim to advocate on behalf of children who have suffered abuse and neglect. It is a non-profit, non-government organisation that has made substantial achievements in the prevention of child abuse through education, advocacy, research and specialised therapeutic services to abused children and their family members.
ACF has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will lead a small team and work closely with our Executive Manager, Partnerships, Fundraising and Marketing to drive the development and implementation of our marketing strategy, optimising stakeholder and corporate partnership engagement.
Your role will include:
- Manage and develop a small team to deliver on marketing plans, calendars, events and opportunities, social media activation/outreach and engagement.
- Ensure the integration of data as a tool to drive an integrated digital marketing plan, incorporating social media calendar and activity.
- Ensure the delivery of traditional collateral for the program including writing content and ensuring the design of kits, annual report, documents and proposals in line with the brand guidelines. This includes managing the integration and uniformity of the style guide across the various program areas.
- Assess and recommend community engagement opportunities with a view to increasing awareness of the organisation and its services. Implement and deliver functional low-cost platforms for such engagement.
- Drive communications strategies and new marketing initiatives with a focus on digital and CRM systems as tools for delivery.
- Develop plans and communications to further attract and grow corporate partnerships.
- Ensure the effective integration with the CRM and data analytics to drive marketing plans and user journeys using Pardot.
- An appropriate qualification or relevant experience suited to Marketing or related disciplines
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proven ability to produce a marketing strategy and implement said strategy
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop reports and presentations
- Knowledge of digital marketing including search engine optimisation, website design, optimising social media presence
- A proactive self-starter who thrives on finding innovative methods to reach a variety of audiences
- A current and valid Working with Children Check and National Police Records Clearance
- Experience in the management of a CRM- Salesforce,Pardot as well as experience with WordPress.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The salary for these roles consists of a competitive base salary + superannuation + salary packaging + Surface Pro + Mobile Phone. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous professional development allowance per annum
- Employee Assistance Program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the position description for this role or for more information on the role. Then to apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your current resume along with a cover letter addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (located in the position description). Applications will close at 5pm on 26th March 2021.
The Australian Childhood Foundation is committed to E.E.O principles and a smoke-free workplace. The Australian Childhood Foundation meets all of its obligations as a Safeguarding Children organisation. The successful applicant is required to comply with all of its policies, including its Code of Conduct and child protection policies.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’d still love to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below and if we have a suitable position available we will let you know!